Friday, June 25, 2010

Neat Song Friday :: Feldberg

It seems like it's been several years since, with the first listen, a song has made me actually physically gasp and giggle out loud with joy. [let it be known that I was alone at a public place when I first heard this track.]

Please enjoy Dreamin, (mp3) by Feldberg from Iceland. [yeah, you knew it would only be a matter of time before I unleashed my obsession for that country.]




Feldberg is Icelandic dreampop's very own Einar Tönsberg (Eberg) and female vocalist Rósa Birgitta, who tickles my eardrums with her quirky sounding vibrations. Their debut album was released in Iceland in October 2009 by Cod Music. Do yourself a favor and absorb this song for all it's worth, and perhaps even tip your hat/wallet to them when you dig deeper yourself... 

No comments:

Post a Comment